Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Beginings



In our Church youth enter the Youth programs when they are 12 years old. Each year the program for the Young Women host an evening for the young woman and their families (including the girls that will be entering at any time in the coming year) that is focused on the Personal Progress Program (a goal setting program for the young women). This year was special because I was serving in the Young Women's program and Bean was entering this year so she was able to be there. It was a nice evening where the girls discussed goals they had accomplished in the past year and Bean and her friend B were also talked to about what they had to look forward to when they entered Young Women's. The thing I found most overwhelming about the evening was that my sweet Bean is going to be 12 in a few weeks and I will officially be the mother of a Young Woman. I hope and pray that my sweet girl and always remeber that she is a Daughter of her Heavenly Father and that He loves her. I know as she enters this Young Woman's program that she will be reminded of this each week. I am so proud of the smart and beautiful young woman she has become.


No comments:

Post a Comment