Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Air Care


Bean and Peanut went to Air Care tonight to see how Air Care works. Peanut has the best scout leader ever, she really makes sure that the the cub scouts have great, meaningful activities planned. 


The Activity girls joined with the cub scouts and went as well. It was a pretty neat tour and I learned a lot about Air Care and was really impressed. I also learned that my son asks really funny questions and he is totally serious about it.

I was not planning on going tonight, but was glad that I had the opportunity to join my children. 


I am so grateful for the wonderful leaders that we have for our children at Church. I feel better sending my children to activities knowing that they are planned by people that genuinely care about them and that are putting a lot of time and effort into their callings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment