Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home at Last


So today after everyone got checked out and released from the hospital we prepared to head home. My amazing midwife Linda came in to say goodbye. Linda is one of the most amazing women I know and I think she is probably truly one of the best midwives in Michigan. I love her and am so thankful for her and her calm personality. I know we were able to successfully get through the delivery because she was totally in control, totally calm and reassuring. I am so thankful for her. 


Here is a close up of the little guy in all of his knit wear ready to head home. I did not stop at the sweater, once I realized he was not coming any time soon I got to work and finished the had and then the booties too. I also made the baby in the knitted clothes. I do good work. 


Here little B is with Daddy, all ready to go home just waiting for the nurse to come and tell us we can go. 


Snuggled into his car seat. I am so excited to head home and snuggle this little guy some more. We are both exhausted, it has been a long few days and he looks a little tuckered out. I think it must be hard work being born.


See you at home!


1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of your little guy in all his knitwear.

    ReplyDelete