Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Growing So Fast!

Zee totally knows that we are getting ready to give him a bath. See how excited he is. 

I realized that this sweet boy is totally growing out of his Newborn size clothes. This is one of my favorite sleepers on him so I wanted to take some pictures.


I think he is just tolerating us. 

I also like this picture because you can see some of the lighter hair I think he is going to end up with, Bug was the same way.


This one is great because you can see how he is just fitting into these clothes. He is not a tiny little guy any more. Boo.


I had to get this one because I love his chunky little belly and you can see how much his legs have grown in just a few days. This baby is not having problems with growth, he is a healthy boy!


I may be a little biased but I freaking LOVE this boy!

Look at those feet! 

I LOVE THEM!



No comments:

Post a Comment