Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random Thoughts, Crazy TImes


So Bug keeps giving his little brother everything he needs to be happy. Zee was napping in the swing and Bug brought him a binky (or five) and his elephant. It is sweet to see how gentile and kind Bug is being to his baby brother. 

I am sure "this too shall pass" but we are loving it for now.


Our dear friends just had their first child and we are sooooo excited for them! This tiny guy is just 2-3 weeks younger than Zee but he is so tiny! I love it!

Little G's mom looks pretty rad for just having a c-section too. I mean who looks this good? Congrats friends!


And finally, this is total proof that I am losing my mind. I went into the bedroom to kiss my boys goodnight and saw this. For a moment I was totally sure it was Peanut. After I realized it was just a mafia-looking Angry Bird I just laughed a lot and then grabbed the camera. 

I love my children!


Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment