Monday, February 20, 2012

Same Outfit Almost 1 Month Later

I was heading off to knitting guild tonight and wanted to show off my new baby and all of the awesome knitwear that I made for him right before he was born. I am not all about taking my new little guy out in the germ infested world just yet so I snapped some pictures instead. I can't believe it has been almost a month!



I totally love that he smiles all of the time in his sleep. Zee is sure a happy boy!


We are presently obsessed with this little guy, plus he moves around a lot less than the other three. 


Obsessed with baby feet? Why yes I am. 



I also really love this little guy too, he has had it rough. We play a lot with everyone, but have not been so consistent with bedtime and nap routines, we are working on getting everyone back on track but for now Bug just zonks out wherever. 





No comments:

Post a Comment