Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Buggy!


Happy 2nd Birthday to our little Buggy Boy!


It was a crazy day, but we did make these interesting hot dog/spaghetti things off of Pinterest. I am not sure how I feel about them, but the kiddos sure liked them. 



Bug is pretty serious about his food, and although he refuses to sit in the highchair he prefers to eat standing up. Joy.


This boy really and I mean REALLY likes his cupcakes!


He actually blew out the candles, he is getting so big!



Just for fun! Haha! I love him!


Bean and Peanut really went all out and spent their own money to get their brother meaningful gifts this year, I was so proud of them. Bean get Bug a Thomas blanket and Peanut got Bug a hat just like his (Bug keeps stealing Peanut's hat). 

I cannot express how much our life changed a few years ago when this sweet boy entered our lives. This boy was so wanted, so anticipated, and so loved. We made the choice to go from two slightly self sufficient children right back to the baby stage, and I would never look back. 

Because this sweet boy was born his new, tiny brother was also welcomed into our family. As I said before our life changed and I would never go back. I love all of my children and am so thankful for each and every one of them.

Bug is his own person, he is a VERY strong willed little boy. 

Some things that make Bug so special and amazing are:
That he is just like his older brother
That he is hilarious and also so smart
I love that although this boy does not talk a lot he has enough personality to make up for it.
Bug looks up to his older siblings so very much.
I feel a peace about this little boy that I cannot explain, one of my favorite things in the world is to hold him and snuggle with him when he is asleep.

We are so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment