Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baby Shower

Today I ran four miles for the first time post-baby. I am not sure I am going to be able to walk later, but it was totally worth it. 

A kind woman at Church thought it would be a fun idea to have a little get together to celebrate all of the babies born in the last year. There are a few missing, but this was the picture we got of the ones that came. Our little Zee is in the stripes at the bottom, he is one of the youngest there but obviously not one of the smallest. We sure love that little guy!


In this picture the babies were all lined up by age, the oldest ones are the farthest ones away. The little guy next to Zee is several months younger. 


The shower was fun, they had anyone that wanted bring books and then let the mothers pick. We came home with a few new books to add to our collection, it was wonderful. My favorite part however was the cupcakes. I am not going to lie, I thought they looked okay and was going to pass. Someone mentioned that they were really good so I grabbed one, Alisha (the host) had made them and had frosted them ganache! I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. 

We shall not state how many cupcakes were had, but it was more than 1. Sooooo good! I will never frost a chocolate cupcake with frosting again. 

Life changing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment