Saturday, May 5, 2012

Holland for the Day

Today I was supposed to run my first post-partum race, but I totally bailed. We arrived in Holland too late to get to the race but we did have some time to hang out at the State Park for a bit before HP made it back home. 

Peanut and Bug were the only ones interested in venturing out in the drizzle. 

Bean was on a Fairie tour with Grandma today so Kev and Zee stayed in the car and Peanut, Bug, and I hit the beach.


Bug was not sure about this new environment, but he was excited to show his trains around. 


It was decided that we should venture out on the pier/walkway. 


Brothers and Best Buds.


I thought it was really sweet that Bug wanted to hold Peanut's hand, he was totally not interested in holding my hand, but he is loving his brother. 


These two were so sweet.


I love this picture with the light house in the back and my sweet boys.


This was a quick stop that I want to remember forever. I loved this time with these two. 




While we were trying to get back to the car Bug discovered sand, he was facinated. 


I think he would have been willing to stay there all day. 





We only were at the park for about 20 min. but it was wonderful. 
These are the moments that I never want to forget with my beautiful children. 

After the beach we headed over to HP and Steve's house for an amazing breakfast and fun time visiting with our new little ones. I could not find my camera so I do not have any pictures from HP's. No pictures of the adorable little S. and Zee. 

It was an awesome day with my cute family and my dear friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment