Wednesday, May 9, 2012

L.O.V.E.

I saw this cute idea for Mother's Day on a parenting website. They suggested you print letters and take pictures of the children holding them, then stick them in a four picture frame. We had a lot of fun with this today, plus my rhododendron is in bloom and looking amazing. While we were out taking pictures Peanut was getting all crafty with the letters. A friend stopped by and then offered to take a picture. I may have made some effort to look nice had I anticipated this, but alas. 



I made three frames, one for my Mom, one for my MIL and one for me. I think this has been my favorite Mother's day gift ever!

I included some of the outtakes from out little session.


Always a comedian, just like his older brother. 


Bean is such a pretty girl, kind and sweet. We love her so much!


Bug was not super cooperative, we got maybe four shots while he was whacking everyone with the letters in between pictures. We had to work with what we could get. 


Zee was not sure what the heck was going on.



Peanut was really proud of his idea to include a blossom in each photo. I think it was pretty creative and it reminds me how often he really does try to make things better. What a great kid! 


I had Kev make a picture with all of their pictures that we actually used for the frame. I love this so much! My family means the world to me and although there may be many times that we don't have everything everyone else does I hope my children will always be able to say that there was love in our home. 


1 comment: