Saturday, May 19, 2012

Playing with Fire

Today the kiddos and I went to a nearby glass institute for their open house and they got to make glass beads. So awesome!

I was a little nervous about them working with the flame and when the instructor pointed out that the flame was about 2500 degrees (hotter than the oven for glass blowing) I was REALLY nervous!

Both of them did really well and Peanut made me a bead for my bracelet and i love it! Bean made an awesome bead for her to wear, they made 7 beads total between the two of them. I need to get some pictures of the beads.

It is an awesome activity and I am sure we will be doing it again, if you get a group of ten or more you can do this for $15 per person.

Date night!


Oh and doesn't Peanut look awesome in those glasses?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment