Monday, April 16, 2012

12 Weeks


Our little guy is officially 12 weeks old! I cannot believe how quickly the time is passing with this baby. Little Zee is just growing and learning so much. I love that he will sit and have a "conversation" for  a lengthy period of time and he smiles all of the time at his family memebers. 

I love those cute feet and these cute sleepers! 


I am trying to hold on to the time that is passing so quickly and knowing that I am probably never going to have another baby makes me want to hold on to the small moments even more. 

I love the sweet smell of a baby breathing on my face, the soft skin snuggling close all of the time, the joyful smiles that light up their entire being and their soft fuzzy hair. I love each stage my children go through but I often find myself tearing up as I try to savor each moment with this little guy not wanting the time to go so fast.


Really wanting to freeze time right now and fully aware when I look at my other children that it is something that I just cannot do. I can appreciate each moment with all of them to the best of my ability, but I can't freeze time and that is heartbreak for a mother.

At least for a mother like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment