Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dying Eggs



My totally AWESOME friend Jenny came to visit with her kiddos for a few days over spring break. I did not get any pictures of us doing all of the fun things we did...

Out typical time together always includes some time at Target, a Girls Night Out, Qdoba, etc. It was so wonderful to have her here. I really, really wish they lived closer. 

To culminate our weekend we decided to color eggs with all 9 children! What were we thinking?!


Mike is clearly thrilled about coloring eggs. 

Love you Mike!



As is Kevin! Love you Kevin!


Jen had this awesome idea to cover the kiddos in garbage bags to preserve their clothes. She is a freaking Genius! I think this was the smartest idea ever. Bug was not excited about the bag idea so he just hung out in his diaper. He really is excited though, can you tell?


Bug with his awesome helper Shelbs!


Little Sethy thought this was pretty sweet.


Bug turned into an egg coloring monster. By the end of the activity he was stealing eggs from his siblings and just plopping them into any random cup of dye. 


Who is the man? Oh yeah, that's me. 

Have I mentioned that I really, really wish that Jen and her family lived closer.

I cannot wait to go and see them in a few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment