Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Because we are totally awesome parents, and this Easter was an insane crazy day this (I think) is the only picture that I have. 

Lame-o. 

I put Zee into three of the most adorable Easter outfits, but he puked on all of them before I got a picture, I was going to take some later but never did. I stink. Oh well. 


So today... it was nuts! We woke up, the kiddos did the Bunny thing. Peanut challenged the Easter Bunny to pick a better spot than last year to hide his basket, the bunny accepted and hid the basket in the fireplace. It took him significantly longer to find his goodies this year. 

Once everyone had gorged themselves on candy we all got ready for Church. Our plan was to only attend Sacrament meetings because we were heading down to Ft. Wayne to our good friends the Greens' home for their daughter's Rachael's Baptism. 

We had a great drive with the kiddos, it was a beautiful day to drive. 

The baptism was amazing. We really love the Green family and it hard to believe little Rachael is old enough to be Baptized. 

After the Baptism we headed back to their place for some great food and fun conversation and then we headed home. I believe we got home right around midnight. 

It was a crazy day, but I could not imagine a better way to focus on the Resurrection of the Savior than by witnessing one of Heavenly Father's children accept the ordinance of Baptism. 

I only wish I had done a better job of recording this. We have got to have a picture of the baptism somewhere. 

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment