Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First Post at My New Home


I knew that my MobileMe account was going to die, but I did not want to let my blog go. =( In January I wrote three months of blog posts and when it did not load them properly I knew it was time to make the move. I immediately opened up this account and then promptly left it sitting unused for several months. So, this is it. I am offcially making this my new home. I am going to try and move all of my old posts over, but if not then we are starting anew. My goal is to update this blog from January on and then print the books of my old blog and let it go (provided that I um unable to move the old blog over. =( My goal for today is to try and find an app for the ipad that will allow me to blog from the ipad. I have been using the camera more, I can upload pictures easily to the ipad and I always have it with me, unlike this big cumbersome computer.

Our life has changed a lot in the past 9 months, we have an adorable 11 week old boy. I am blessed with the feeling that our family is finally complete. Above is a pitcure of our new little guy, he is a sweet little blessing and we are so thankful to have him in our family. I cannot believe that 11 weeks has already passed, the time is sure flying by.

So... welcome to our new home. Hopefully I will figure this out and grow to love it.


3 comments:

  1. It's a lovely new home. Glad to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you posted your new blog address.I'll definitely be checking back in. You might even motivate me to post something at our blog which has been lonely since about August of last year :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends, I keep telling myself this is a journal of sorts... so I need to get it in order.

    ReplyDelete