Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ella Gets Married!

Two days ago little Ella got married to Josh at the Detroit Temple. Our entire family made the trip over so we could be there to spend their special day with them. Today they had their ring cermony and we were blessed to attend. 

I can remember when Ella was Bean's age and it is very scary for Kev and I to watch her get married and realize that she is a grown up. These girls are one of my Best Friend's daughters and it really feels a lot like our own daughter is getting married. 

I cannot imagine what a wreck we will be when it really is our daughter getting married. 

These two girls looked amazing. What beautiful girls!


Ella and her Grandfather. 


In our religion it is common for weddings to take place in a Temple. The Temple is sacred and so only worthy members of our Church are able to attend. Because there are often familt members that are unable to attend, often couples opt to have a "ring ceremony" where they exchange their rings (Kev and I had a similar ceremony when we got married).


Ella and Josh before the ring exchange. 

I also love this picture because our dear friend Jim was the Bishop and officiated over this ceremony. We love Jim and his dear wife Robin, they are some of our best friends also and just like family. 


It was a wonderful weekend and a beautiful ceremony. 

These children grow up too fast!

I have some other pictures of Bean wearing A's high heels, but I cannot find it. I am hoping it is on the iPad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment